CLOSE X
• • • • • • • SEARCH

SOLD – 60 S. River Road, Halifax

The former 5,022 SF Jehovah’s Witness facility located at 60 S. River Road in Halifax has been sold to RockSTART, a quality Christian Early Learning Center accommodating 60 children. The Bill Gladstone Group of NAI CIR facilitated the...

SOLD – 2150 S. Queen Street, York

HRC Holdings, LP purchased a 34,500 SF shop/warehouse in York Township. The space will be used for a truck repair and parts facility. The Bill Gladstone Group of NAI CIR represented the buyer and Dave Nicholson and Blake Gross of Bennett Williams Commercial...

LEASED – 1779 W. Trindle Road, Suite 100 B&C, Carlisle

Classic Drycleaners & Laundromats has leased 3,400 SF of commercial space located in South Middleton Township to use as a location for their CRDN operation (fire and water damage restoration). The Bill Gladstone Group of NAI CIR handled the...